Sorry!!! School Registration Over
Kind Attention Participants/Students: If you have not received the automated email following are the possible reasons ->
1. Your school has not registered you.
2. Your school has entered wrong email ID of the participants
3. Automated email has not reached your email inbox instead it has gone to spam/junk folder.
In case the school has registered and Student/Participants did not receive the mail kindly click on the following link:
Not Recieved Automated Email
In case the Student/Participants forgot password kindly click on the following link:
To create interest in the students and schools for German language and German culture and to build on commonalities respecting diversity.
The Quiz is open to all school students of Classes VI to X, learning German language in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Iran, Nepal, Pakistan & Sri Lanka.
Schedule of Activities:
Monday, 24 November , 2014
|On-line Quiz||From : Sunday, 7 December, 2014, 00:00 Hours (IST) To : Monday, 8 December, 2014, 23:59 Hours (IST)|
|On-Site Quiz & Camp
(Two finalists each from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Iran, Nepal, Pakistan & Sri Lanka & 30 top finalists from India will be invited to participate in the International PASCH Youth Camp for German Learners in Mysore, India. The On-site quiz event will be held at the Camp.)
|Venue : DPS Mysore, Karnataka, India. International Youth Camp for German Learners Camp Dates: Sun., 24 May,2015 to Sat.,30 May,2015 Reporting : Sunday, 24 May,2015 Dispersal : Saturday, 30 May,2015|
The Quiz is open to only those schools where German language is being taught.
There is no participation fee to register and to participate. Schools CAN register online at
"www.dpsgoethequiz.com" from Monday, 24 November to Tuesday, 02 December, 2014.
- The Quiz is open to all students learning german in Classes VI to X
- The On-line quiz is not a team event, students participate as individuals.
- The Quiz structure and guidelines will be available to the students on successful completion of on-line registration.
• Student Registration:
No student is allowed to register directly. Individual students' registration can be done online by the School Coordinator through the school account only. There is no restriction on the number of the students registering per school. All German language learners should be encouraged to participate in the Quiz. School account will be available to the school after successful completion of SCHOOL REGISTRATION process.
It is a general knowledge quiz on Germany – “German Cities”
The questions will revolve around the following topics :
History, Geography, Climate, Facts, Architecture, famous personalities, tourist attractions,
social structure, culture, customs and traditions, political system, people, etc
German Language : Niveau A
Note: Questions on German language will also be included in the On-line quiz.
- Online Quiz is an independent event for each participating student. Each student will come online to access quiz questions online through her/his personal LOGIN-PASSWORD issued at the time of registration by respective school Quiz coordinators. The students can attempt the quiz from home or from school.
- Each School will ensure that all the students attempt Quiz questions independently without making any group amongst themselves.
- Students are not allowed to discuss or disclose any questions on any Online forum/Social Networking Sites/Chat/Emails. Students/Schools will be immediately debarred from participation in the quiz for non-compliance of rules.
The top two finalists each from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Iran, Nepal, Pakistan & Sri Lanka & top thirty winners from India will be invited to Mysore to participate in the On-site quiz event and to the International PASCH Youth Camp for German Language Learners . The International Youth Camp for German Language Learners’ is scheduled from Sunday, 24 May,2015 to Saturday, 30 May,2015 at DPS Mysore, Karnataka India.
- The students from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Iran, Nepal, Pakistan & Sri Lanka will be accompanied by an adult from the local Goethe-Institut.
- The team composition will change after every round of the On-site quiz.
- For two finalists each from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Iran, Nepal, Pakistan & Sri Lanka &
top thirty finalists from India i.e. forty two students :
- Trip to Mysore, Karnataka, India to participate in the on-site quiz event & International Youth Camp for German Language Learners, scheduled to be held in Mysore, Karnataka, India from Sunday, 24 May, 2015 to Saturday, 30 May, 2015.
- The trip includes - to and fro Economy Class Air Fare by shortest route for the international and national finalists, accommodation, all meals, participation in camp activities & sightseeing.
- The students from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Iran, Nepal, Pakistan & Sri Lanka will be accompanied by an adult from the local Goethe-Institut. The costs for the accompanying adults will be borne by Goethe-Institut in New Delhi.
- Top one hundred (100) meritorious performers of the online Quiz will be awarded coupons worth rupees one thousand ,from the online catalogue.
- Next fifty (50) meritorious performers i.e. from merit position 101 to 150 of the online Quiz will be awarded coupons worth rupees five hundred each to buy German books, music etc. of their choice ,from the online catalogue .
- Top 10% of the participants of the on line Quiz will be awarded Merit Certificates.
- Participation Certificates will be awarded to all the participants who successfully complete elementary rounds of the On-line quiz.
- Appreciation certificates will be awarded to the top ten schools with maximum number of student participation in the online quiz event.
- Appreciation certificates will be awarded to all the schools and the German language teachers of the participants of the on-line Quiz event.
2013 Archive »